Thursday, December 29, 2005

Just a few days before the new year and I am trying to decide what to do about it. Years past have seen rules on starting projects, finishing projects and not buying yarn. This year I am not sure I am ready for rules.

The ittens I had almost fiished for my mother for Xmas are still as finished as they were on Xmas day. Not so much. Just a thumb left and it shouldn't be hard but I am tired of them. Tired of purple and novelty yarn. Tired of double-pointed needles. Tired in general, but that's another story.

Durrow is coming along, nearly to the 17 inches it needs on the back before I can decrease for the armholes. I can't work on it today until I get the house ready for the party on Saturday. Maybe just the upstairs. I haven't got much energy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home