Thursday, May 11, 2006

Question: What do the two finished objects have in common?

Answer: They can both be worn in May in Gloucester.

That's right--warm enough one day for Aidan to wear the cotton tank top without a shirt underneath. And cold enough one day for Cole's wool excavator sweater.

The first year that I lived here I was surprised, sometimes happily, sometimes unhappily, by the flux in spring weather. But now I know what to expect--and that has made all the difference.

Cotton tank top--Tank of Many Colours by Chris Behme from Magknits
Digger sweater--book borrowed from Amanda's knitting library, title???

spring knitting

boy with shovel

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your Tank!! It's so cool to see the tank knit up by others. Thanks for the surprise I got when I googled my name seeing if there is anyone else out there with my name.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home